We are currently recruiting Room attendants to join our busy team at The Lodge on Loch Goil.
As a Room Attendant you will be responsible to carry out a variety of cleaning duties, servicing of
rooms and public areas throughout the hotel to the highest possible standards in a methodical, safe,
hygienic and discreet manner and in keeping with the service and standards offered by the hotel.
The successful candidate will:
- Take a friendly approach with an excellent eye for detail
- Be able to work as part of a team as well as showing your own initiative
- Be able to work efficiently to ensure our rooms are ready to welcome our guests upon their
- Remain calm under pressure.
- Flexible attitude to working hours
We are looking for commitment and dedication.
We offer a competitive salary and 28 days’ paid holiday per year.
Additional benefits include Company Pension Scheme, Training and Career Development and Uniform.
Due to location, you will need to have access to your own transport.
If this sounds like your ideal next move, and you would like to discuss this role or any other potential
opportunities on our 20-acre estate, then please send over your CV.