Event Administrator / Office Manager
Provide general administrative support for the company and event projects as
- Answer the phone and take / direct calls as appropriate.
- Manage delegate enquiries / bookings for projects and create reports as required.
- Data management and control.
- Provide support to other aspects of company life as required.
Competencies and qualifications:
- Organised, methodical but flexible approach to work, dealing with multiple requests on multiple projects simultaneously, sometimes in time-sensitive situations.
- Excellent, efficient customer service skills – able to deal with attendees and clients who are often senior managers in their own organisations.
- Keen eye for detail, with the ability to keep track of a lot of data, requests and processes which may differ from event to event.
- Professional and presentable in high-end corporate environments.
- A strong understanding of office software (esp. MS Excel).
Please ensure that your CV highlights where you meet any of the above.