As an Apprentice Chef you don’t need to have tons of experience in a kitchen, though it can help. We’ll teach you everything you need… All you need is a willingness to learn, a genuine love for all things food and the passion to create amazing dishes.
It’s our people that makes the venue special and we think the best hospitality comes from people who can be themselves and show guests their personality.
- Gain a nationally recognised qualification which will look GREAT on your CV
- Great working atmosphere – Fun, Laughs and Room for progression & development
Responsibilities included in this role:
- Prepare, cook and present food to company specification
- Keep kitchen clean, tidy and hygienic at all times
- Work safely around kitchen equipment and monitor and deal with any maintenance issues
- Keep up to date with new products, menus and promotions
- Adhere to company policies and procedures and licensing laws
- Be involved and contribute at all team meetings
What your apprenticeship includes:
- A mixture of face to face and virtual catch ups with your learning coach every 4 – 6 weeks
- A mixture of on and off the job training, including workshops and webinars
- Feedback sessions to discuss progress