The Lodge

Lochside Retreat

The main Lodge building is at the heart of our 22 acre estate. Originally built in 1863-64, and altered circa 1874 by William Leiper.

The well preserved interior scheme is also by Leiper, with decorative glasswork by Daniel Cottier.

Privacy is the whole ethos of the Lodge, which is designed to be a temporary but extremely luxurious home.

One where guests can relax and unwind, choose the setting, set the mood and we can create the rest.