The Wedding Team
Alice, Wedding & Events Planner,
Vows Awards 2010 Nominee,
Wedding Co-ordinator (Venue).
"Everyone needs an Alice"
Alice has been The Lodge on Loch Goil Wedding & Events Planner since 2002.
- Alice will help you turn your wedding dream into reality and ensure that your special day runs perfectly.
- At your meeting she will run through your whole event including your ceremony, menus, flowers, wine and entertainment.
- Your initial visit will include a full tour of the Lodge on Loch Goil with Alice.
- She will be present throughout the whole of your event and will assist you to ensure your day is truly unforgettable.
Kelly, Assistant Wedding & Events Planner
- Kelly will liaise with the Church of Scotland and its minister, or plan a civil ceremony, handling every detail with the local registrar.
- Arranging beautiful decorations and entertainment for your reception, commissioning the perfect cake, as well as elegant floral arrangements.
- She can also arrange local accommodation and cars for your guests that will not be staying with you at The Lodge and help you to devise a sumptuous feast for your reception with The Lodge's resident chef.
- The Lodge florist, Cherry, will prepare an exquisite bridal bouquet and floral arrangements for both your ceremony and reception.
Here is what our brides and grooms have to say
"Just wanted to say thank you again for all your work to make our wedding absolutely perfect. We are so happy with the day and you and your staff gave us a day to cherish forever."
Gareth & Laura Fry.
"It has taken us some time to put down in writing how special it all was, almost like a fairytale. Our guests were absolutley overwhelmed with the stunning location & attention to detail. You truly are an amazing team who make dreams come true. We will cherish our memories at the Lodge for ever more."
Emily & Lisa Wilkinson-Yates.
"Just a little note to thank you again for the wonderful wedding you gave Gianna & Martin. The services you provide, the attention to detail, the fantastic house and grounds were really really way beyond my expectations. Everyone had a wonderful day and night! So it's all over now but the memory will last forever. Thank you for giving my daughter Gianna & son-in-law Martin a fairytale wedding that every mother dreams of for her daughter"
"Just a wee note to say a big THANK YOU once again for everything you both did for us during the run up and on our wedding day. We both really appreciate all your efforts, our day could honestly not have been more perfect. Could you pass our thanks to all your staff"
Lucy & Malcolm.
"Sue & I would like to thank you for making our Civil Partnership at The Lodge so stunningly amazing. We had the most incredible day and nothing could have been done better. You and all the staff at The Lodge made our day totally perfect and we can't begin to thank you all enough."
"Everything was just fantastic, from the incredible food, amazing views, lovely staff and of course yourself Alice, who made everything perfect. I cannot thank you enough for the amount of effort and dedication you put in to what you do. You are one in a billion."
Debbie & Craig Stewart.