The Lodge is available for fine dining.
The Lodge offers private dining on an exclusive-use basis each week, from a Sunday to a Thursday, utilising its own organic kitchen garden and some of the west coast's finest organic produce.
The Lodge's chef, Donald Munro, has designed sample menus for lunch and dinner, with starters ranging from “Lodge Creel Crab & Prawn Bisque with Sippets" to "Naturally Smoked Loch Fyne Haddock Risotto with Isle of Mull Cheddar and Organic Chive Oil”. The menus give each guest a true taste of Scotland. Menus are bespoke to each group's requirements and can be preordered before arrival.
Based on a minimum booking of 8 people and a maximum of 24, lunch is £39.50 per person. This includes a glass of champagne on arrival, canapés and a 3-course lunch. Dinner is £49.50 per person with champagne on arrival, canapés and a 4-course dinner. An extensive wine list has been carefully chosen by The Lodge sommelier to complement your meal.
Whether it’s for a birthday celebration, an anniversary or staff incentive trip, each party will get exclusive use of the house over an afternoon or evening. This gives guests the time to explore the loch-side gardens and the Tree House overlooking Loch Goil.
After sitting down to lunch or dinner in the Victorian dining room a short tour of the house can be arranged.
Freshly cut flowers from The Lodge garden adorn each room giving The Lodge a beautiful scent inside and out through spring and summer.
Guests have the option of arriving by car, sea plane or boat with the boat collecting from Arrochar, Helensburgh or Greenock which gives them the opportunity to see this part of Scotland at its finest.
Sample Dinner Menu
- Nage of Loch Fyne King Scallops and Mussels in a Garden Chive Butter Sauce
- Cream of Organic Onion and White Port Soup
- Pan fried Glen Fyne Beef Fillet with a Potato Gratin, Wilted Wild Garlic, Scottish Oyster Mushrooms, Purple Sprouting Broccoli and a Rich Red Wine Jus
- Garden Raspberry Burnt Cream with a Lemon Shortbread Biscuit and White Chocolate Sauce
- Isle of Mull Cheddar, Dunsyre Blue and Bishop Kennedy with Homemade Oat Cakes and Fig and Red Wine Chutney
- Coffee, Herbal Teas and Homemade Organic Petit Fours
Sample Lunch Menu
- Naturally-Smoked Loch Fyne Haddock Risotto with
- Roast Rib of Glen Fyne Beef with Caramelised Organic Garden Vegetables and Red Wine Jus
- Organic Prune and Whisky Tart with Cinnamon Ice Cream
- Coffee, Herbal Tea and Homemade Organic Petit Fours
“Such beauty, such hospitality, such fabulous cooking - thank you all for everything.”David Glover, Model