The Lodge on Loch Goil would like to hear from anyone interested in working in the hospitality business.
We welcome enquiries from candidates who haven't worked in hospitality previously, as a full training program is given to all staff. We have a minimum age requirement of 16 years.
Part Time Bookkeeper Required
date posted 27/05/2012
This is a wonderful opportunity to be part of the team in one of Scotland's most prestigious wedding and corporate venues.
- Required to maintain all accounting records using Sage Instant Accounts.
- Able to complete monthly payroll using Moneysoft Payroll software.
- The ability to produce management accounts would be an advantage.
- 1 - 2 days per week, salary negotiable depending on experience.
date posted 11/04/2012
This is a wonderful opportunity to work in stunning gardens on the shores of Loch Goil.
- Excellent horticultural knowledge would be advantageous.
- Required to maintain the gardens to the highest standard.
- Plant and manage the kitchen garden to provide seasonal vegetables and herbs with support from our Chef.
- Be polite, presentable and committed to ensuring the gardens look their best all year round.
Office Administrator Required
date posted 04/04/2012
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in one of Scotland's most prestigious wedding and corporate venues, assisting our Events Team.
- Experienced using Microsoft Excel, Word and email.
- Fluent command of the English language.
- Excellent telephone manner required.
- Good organisational skills.
Please send your CV by post or email to the addresses below to apply for these positions.
Waiting Staff Required
date posted 28/03/2012
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in one of Scotland's most prestigious wedding and corporate venues.
- Preferably you should have 4 or 5 star experience, however full training will be given to the right candidate.
- Fluent command of the English language and excellent communication skills required.
- Very high standard of cleanliness, service and presentation.
- Passionate about hospitality with good organisational skills.
Please send your CV by post or email to the addresses below to apply for this position.
If you are interested in working at The Lodge, we would be happy to receive your CV by post or email.
tel: +44 (0) 1301 703173/703193
fax : +44 (0) 1301 703103
“Perfect setting, perfect company, perfect day !!!!!!!!!! All very gorgeous thank you to the Lodge for making all of us feel like royalty on our wedding day.”Jo & Antony